Here you will find the most relevant information for your visit to BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires as well as answers to frequently asked questions. We are at your disposal so that your visit to the exhibition exceeds your expectations.
Opening Hours - 2021`s Edition
|Wednesday 08 to Friday 10, September||1 pm to 8 pm|
|Saturday 11, September||11 am to 7 pm|
BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event, you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
Children under 16 years old are not admitted, even if accompanied by an adult.
La Rural Trade Center
For the event we have chosen one of the main exhibition grounds in Latin America. Its latest-generation infrastructure has the most advanced technology to ensure the event proceeds smoothly.
7 pavilions, 1 convention center and 1 exclusive lounge are arranged across more than 12 hectares (30 acres). In addition, La Rural has an underground parking lot for 1,000 cars, and about 10,000 sqm of outdoor green spaces.
Address: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue
- By Car
Access to parking lot: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue or 4476 Cerviño Street
- By Taxi
- By Bus
Lines: 12 - 15 - 29 - 34 - 37 - 39 - 41 - 55 - 57 - 59 - 60 - 64 - 67 - 68 - 93 - 95 - 108 - 111 - 118 - 128 - 152 - 160 - 161 - 194
- By Metro
D Line, Plaza Italia station.
- By Train
San Martín Line, Palermo station
Mitre Line, Ministro Carranza station / 3 de Febrero station
Tips for visitors
Useful tips to make the most out of your visit to BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires.
- Schedule the date of the event in your calendar, to avoid forgetting it
- Make sure to book your flights and hotel in advance. If you come from abroad, remember to verify if you require a visa to enter.
- Register online to speed your access to the event.
- Bring business cards as presentation letters.
- Plan your visit’s objectives.
- Learn about the participating companies and showcased product groups.
- Plan your route. Print the exhibition grounds and identify which booths interest you.
- Coordinate meetings in advance.
- Check the events that take place in parallel. Organize your day in such a way that you can meet the exhibitors and attend your chosen lectures on time. Keep in mind that access to events that are free of charge is subject to the capacity of the room.
- At the exhibition, in case of any concern, go to the Information Posts indicated with a letter "i". A stewardess will assist you.
Find detailed information about exhibitors, brands, products and halls. The print version will be at your disposal on the venues during BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires.Download the 2019 Catalogue