All you need to know about the exhibitors world! From adquiring your booth to the organization process, during and after the event.
Reasons to participate
- New contacts: Increase your current clients’ loyalty and find new ones.
- Presence: Position and strengthen your brand.
- Business opportunities: Take part in the Matchmaking Program and expand your market.
- Innovation and trends: Discover the top technologies of the market.
How to participate
Different ways in which you can be part of BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires.
Raw Space Booth
- Exhibitor’s Manual
- Accreditations for exhibitors
- Invitations for visitors
- Appearance in the Official Catalogue and the event’s web page
- General security
- General cleaning of common areas
- Recommendations on freight & transport agents
- Advice on trips & accommodation
- Everything listed for Raw Space Booth
- 1 Desk
- 1 Storage module
- 1 Current outlet – local power supply 220V
- 3 Chairs
- Dividing walls
- Spots with halogen lamp: one per 3sqm
- Electric board per group of booths, with thermal switches and circuit breaker.
- Identification signboard
Hire your booth now
Download the participation offer, complete it and send it via e-mail to the Commercial Team.
Learn about the event’s regulations (dispositions, admission, hiring booths, payment methods, safety regulations, badges, etc.) by downloading and reading the following useful files.
Request other services
Now that you are an exhibitor at BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires, do you know what else you will need for your booth? For an extra cost, hire:
- Additional equipment for your booth
- Bilingual hostesses
- Optic pencil service