To obtain the best results when you exhibit, it is not enough to choose a quality trade fair and hire a booth. There are many other key variables for optimizing your presentation. For that reason, we are pleased to provide you with the necessary aid during the organization phase, during the event itself and afterwards, to help you achieve an excellent performance with your investment. Here you will find detailed information about all our services. Take advantage of our ample offer!
How to participate
See the different ways in which you can be part of BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires.
Raw Space Booth
- Exhibitor’s Manual
- Accreditations for exhibitors
- Invitations for visitors
- Appearance in the Official Catalogue and the event’s web page
- General security
- General cleaning of common areas
- Recommendations on freight & transport agents
- Advice on trips & accommodation
- Everything listed for Raw Space Booth
- 1 Desk
- 1 Storage module
- 1 Current outlet – local power supply 220V
- 3 Chairs
- Dividing walls
- Spots with halogen lamp: one per 3sqm
- Electric board per group of booths, with thermal switches and circuit breaker.
- Identification signboard
Hire your booth now
Download the participation offer, complete it and send it via e-mail to Mr. Fabián Natalini
- International Participation Offer (pdf, 112 KB)
Request other services
Now that you are an exhibitor at BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires, do you know what else you will need for your booth? For an extra cost, hire:
- Additional equipment for your booth
- Bilingual hostesses
- Optic pencil service
Learn about the event’s regulations (dispositions, admission, hiring booths, payment methods, safety regulations, badges, etc.) by downloading and reading the following useful files:
Learn about the days and times for assembly, exhibition and dismantling to better organize your presence.