Communicate your participation as an official supporter of BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires!
In adition to the digital material that you can download for free, as an official supporter you will be able to use a Digital Marketing Platform to promote your presence, before, during and after the event. From a micro website, digital invitations, banners and posts for social media, all the pieces are customized for each institution.
Customized Digital Materials
- Customized micro website: Share it and entice more people to approach your booth. You can obtain information about who visited the website and registered to the exhibition.
- Promotional material: Logos, e-signatures and posts to share on your social networks.
- Digital invitations: Send personalized invitations to all your contacts.
- Banners: To embed in your website and newsletters.
Incorporate them to your advertising pieces.
- Logo BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires CMYK (eps, 1 MB)
- Logo BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires CMYK (jpg, 118 KB)
- Logo BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires RGB (png, 2 KB)
- Logo BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires + Date CMYK (eps, 1 MB)
- Logo BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires + Date CMYK (jpg, 1 MB)
- Logo BIEL Light + Building Buenos Aires + Date RGB (png, 3 KB)
Social media post
Communicate your participation as supporter to all your contacts!
Print and display it in a prominent place in your institution, where everyone can see it.
Add them to your website and newsletters.
Add them to the e-mails of institution's staff and members.
Spread your news!
Together with our Communication and Press team, spread the news and novelties of your entity through press releases and newsletters.
Send us articles which you think may be of interest to mass and/or specialized media and the general public, about new projects or novelties of your institution related to the theme of the exhibition. We will publish them, free of charge, through different channels (press releases, social networks and/or newsletters), depending on delivery times and content. Illustrate your material including images, photos and the logo of your company.
Complete the news file and send it to email@example.com. The sooner you send it, the better chances it will have to be released in a timely manner.
The success obtained in terms of publications depends exclusively on the interest generated by the news article in the media, and it is not linked to our specific press efforts.
If you have any questions or additional information about the news file, please contact the Institutional Team.